CRUISE TIPS FROM BUCKET LIST WEB SHOW (Next Update 11 30 19)
Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog. I have been a “Carnival Cruiser” since 2004. I created this post to help shorten your learning curve so you have a epic and memorable cruise on the Panorama~ I am excited to Cruise with my friends on the Panorama on December 14th. In this article, I’m including a packing list PDF for my cruise-mates which is specific to them and another PDF for others who are cruising on The Panorama…Have additional questions about this trip feel free to contact me 714 604 9246. I would love to help you have the time of your life!
JOIN MY BUCKET LIST FOODIE TRIBE PAGE AT https://www.facebook.com/groups/BucketListFoodieTribe/
PANORAMA EVENTS https://www.facebook.com/groups/176904936437182/events/
OUR CARNIVAL PANORAMA SCHEDULE
Our Cruise Schedule>PDF TO PRINT-(Revised 11 30 19) 2019 Panorama Schedule- Jeannette Cindy Angelia Tim
Save of some of your shopping>>>DOLLAR STORE
ARE YOU A FOODIE? Carnival just launched this amazing cooking class series… Stay tuned for the updated article on November 24th on the “Carnival Kitchen” and what is offered.
SEA DAY ON CARNIVAL
Check back here November 24th for more updates on fun stuff to do on “Sea Day”~ I will post link here Sunday! Click Here: >Read my article on what to do on “Sea Day” tips here….
We have 3 SEA DAYS on this cruise… A day of travel to your next port…Sleep in, catch some rays and enjoy all the amazing ship activities. The Lido deck is always full of fun activities.
CARNIVAL FYI: BE IN THE KNOW Check out my blog article on what to know about your upcoming cruise on the Panorama… Click for the Article here>Carnival FYI
THE PACKING LIST
For everything you need for your cruise-Download here for your “Cruise Packing List”: Including what to pack, what to print and extra items to add to your list! Download the Checklist here>Panorama Packing List
If you are on my personal cruise group links are below.
Angelia/Tim’s Packing List> Angelia & Tim’s Packing List (Panorama 2019)
Jeanette’s Packing List>Jennette’s packing list
PRE CRUISE PREP CHECKLIST:
- Carnival Check In Completed
- Printed Boarding Pass
- Carnival Luggage Tags (No staple gun needed)
- Notify Bank-Traveling to Mexico
- Notify Emergency Contact
- Notify Post Office
- Flight and Excursion Paperwork Printed Out
- Cheers Package Paperwork Printed
- The 7 Day Cruiser’s Companion
- Pack Passport a Week Prior (Make copy of the passport)
- Copies of receipts of cruise
- Credit Cards
- Cell Phone/Device Charger
- State Issued ID
- Cash for tipping (small bills)
- Boarding Pass
- Shorts, pants, t shirts, sweatshirts, jacket. sweaters, tops, pj’s
- Bras, underwear, boxers
- Formal Wear
- Swimsuit(s), Cover Up
- Tennis Shoes, Flip Flops, Dress Shoes, Socks, Belts
- Backpack or Overnight Bag (For Debarkation)
- Shaving cream, razors, toothpaste/toothbrush, mouth wash, floss, deodorant, body wash
- Shampoo, conditioner, mousse, hairspray, hair ties/hairclips/hair brushes, flat/curling iron
- Trial size wet wipes/anti-bacterial hand sanitizer
- Sunscreen, Aloe, Lotion
- Chap Stick
- Foundation, blush, eye shadow, mascara, make up remover, make up bag, cleanser, moistener
- Camera with Battery Pack and Extra Memory Card
- Coffee Thermos
- Large Tumbler with Lid
- High Wind Luggage Tag Holders
- Rfid Lanyards
OTHER ITEMS TO ADD TO PACKING LIST
- Pre Purchased Water from the Fun Shops
- Cell Phone Battery Pack
- Coffee Cup (Yeti or any insulated)
- Post-its & Dry Erase Board (To keep message each other and organize your daily fun)
- Cruise approved Power Strip (Can be purchased on Amazon)
- Clothing Washing Pods with Ziplock (For Laundry Washing)
- Ziplock for cell phone (For pool)
- Ziplocks for Wet Swim Suits (For taking home)
- Mini Binoculars
- First Aid Kit
- Pill Organizer: Aspirin, Tylenol, Antacids etc.
- Fisherman’s Friend Cough Drops
- Bug Repellent
- Collapsible Hamper
- Sea Band (sea sickness) or Dramamine
- Toiletries Door Hanger
- Magnetic Hooks (For hanging swim suits)
- Mini Packs-Downey Wrinkle Releaser ( To help with wrinkles of your clothing)
- Towel Clips (To hold beach towel on the lounge chair)
- Gym Clothes
Stay Tuned for the YOUTUBE VIDEO at “The Dollar Tree”… Helping you shop for your next cruise. Follow wherescindynow.com to keep updated!!!
Below is another guideline of what to pack…
For Formal Night: A long gown, cocktail dress or that lil black dress.
Pack your toiletries bag, 2 – 3 pairs of shorts, 4 t shirts, 2 jeans, 2 sundresses, pair flip flops/sandles, 2 pair of heels, pair of tennis shoes and jewelry.
I always tell my friends to pack light and make a list of outfits that can be worn multiple items on the ship with different looks. Ladies, that lil black dress is always a must…
I like wearing it with a cardigan. Also a pair or white jeans and Capri’s that you can pair with a tshirt for during the day and jazz it up with a tunic for night time fun. Other musts for your cruise are Maxi Dress and a Sun Dress. Khanki’s, Jeans, sweaters, sweatshirts… For Shoes, pack sandles/ flip flops, dress shoes for the night out and tennis shoes for your excursions.
For Men: Formal Night You can wear a tux or slacks with and sports cool. Bring a tie as well if your a tie guy.
Pack your toiletries bag, don’t forget your man-scaping tool for back…3 pairs of shorts, 2 swim trunks, 2 casual shirts/tshirts, 7 pair boxers or briefs, 2 dress shirts, 2 dress slacks. belt and 6 pair of socks. Pack for the weather, bring a sweatshirt and jacket as it can be chilly on Sea Days on the upper decks.
THANKS FOR READING! LET’S GO CRUISIN….STAY TUNED FOR THE BUCKET LIST WEB SHOW POD CAST!
Follow Me On Facebook
Follow me On Instagram
Follow me On YouTube
Follow me On Twitter