- garlic powder
- onion powder
- ground red pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup diced peeled mango
- 1/2 cup diced peeled avocado
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeño pepper
- flour or corn tortillas
Preparation ( I grill these in my George Foreman Grill)
- Spray grill with pan release spray.
- Season chicken with the spices and grill off the chicken.
- Let stand for 3-4 minutes. Cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
- Prepare mango salsa.
- Heat up tortillas and assemble the tacos-enjoy!
Bon Appetit! Cindy- Bucket-List Coach Copyright 2014